Tuesday 30 July 2013

Just an update and quick one

So have a few things to mention today. On Sunday I went to hobbycraft and the range to pick up some supplies and oh I love hobbycraft if I wasn't careful I could end up spending an absolute fortune in there. Also with not only getting supplies for photo booking and scrapbooking 
( I can't wait to have a go with sew easy)
I got mr & mrs free standing letters to directorate for on the top table at the wedding and were a bargain. Just have to decide how to decorate I'm thinking baler twine but if this doesn't work cow print haha.
So Sunday afternoon I spent some time doing some more pages in my project life I am still learning and developing my own style but so far I think they look good
I had the day off work yesterday although I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to. It was Doug's mums birthday so we met up with family for lunch which was really nice. Then we went and bought some cheap chicken which can't wait to eat love chicken and its versatility. Got back sorted out that then fed the calves and then it was time to go to gym class which was very busy and sweaty but always a good class on a Monday night. Then we went over to doug's mums for a BBQ tea which was tasty! So busy day in all but didn't get to do little things I wanted.

I did get to bake and have a go at doing bakewell flapjacks although didn't quiet finish them off and haven't even tried them yet so not sure what they will be like. Doug broke a little bit off the top but didn't like it but he didn't try the full piece but I already know they won't be right for him because he likes them really gooey and greasy and these aren't. Will let you know what they are like once finished and tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment